Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Accountable to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful.
Responsibilities and tasks
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the following:
- Sales and local cost per customer(s) both cost of sales and operating expenditure.
- Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Responsible for consolidated customer contribution.
- Maximize customer relationships including customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop long term business relations and actively contribute to making customers successful.
- Responsible from start to finish of the sales and delivery process including cash collection.
- Lead & develop high performing sales teams
- Generate profitability sales
- Ensure quality & profitability in delivery
Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressure and Set Backs
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- 7-10 years’ experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from ICT industry
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions