A Kitchen / Laundry technician with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical and mechanical equipments related emergency calls.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen / Laundry technician, you will be expected to will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical and mechanical equipments at various kitchens in the hotel and emergency requests promptly. Specifically, a Kitchen technician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that equipment and lighting is working properly
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required
What are we looking for?
Kitchen/Laundry technician serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in Electrical trade.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in Engineering Department of a Five Star Hotel.
- Knowledge of Engineering Operations in the Hotel.
- Previous experience in operation and maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical equipment in Commercial Kitchen/Laundry.
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain Commercial Kitchen/Laundry equipment and related installations in the Hotel.
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.