KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services. The team works with several clients across
various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and
design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk
management services, etc.
- Less than 26 years of age
- First Class or Second Class (Upper) in any discipline, preferably Accounting
- 5 O’level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage
Please ignore if you have written the KPMG Graduate test before.