British American Tobacco is currently looking for a Leaf warehouse Assistant to join our team based in Ibadan – Nigeria.
Successful candidate shall be responsible for the management of receiving and storage of all leaf both inbound and outbound. He /she shall ensure that right grade/cluster and right quantity are supplied to production. The incumbent shall understand and fulfil requirement for critical goods and services.Essential requirements
- Good understanding of warehousing system Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing procedure and processes
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Sound Knowledge of Word processing, Spreadsheet and power point. Effective use of SAP (Material Management and general stock management in SAP).
Working at BAT British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too. There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities. We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As a firm with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large firm (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
Employing company: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Removal Date: 27-Nov-2017