Baniaz HC is a wholly Pan African company with international partners who are household names in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), family entertainment and merchandise.
Location: Abia Abuja Adamawa Akwa Ibom Anambra Bauchi Bayelsa Benue Borno Cross River Delta Ebonyi Edo Ekiti Enugu Gombe Imo Jigawa Kaduna Kano Katsina Kebbi Kogi Kwara Lagos Nassarawa Niger Ogun Ondo Osun Oyo Plateau Rivers Sokoto Taraba Yobe Zamfara Job FieldLogistics
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of transporting goods along with personnel along with personnel.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing nationwide.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement and funding.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of the company.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
A minimum of 1 year experience
B.Sc in Accounting.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com