- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new buying centers in target accounts
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in selling complex business solutions in a consulting environment
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion for :
- Key Accounts Management
- Relationship Management
- Pitching for New Business
Other additional skills:
Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
Nature of Impact: Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results and revenues.
Interpersonal Skills: Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
Negotiation Skills: Negotiates aggressively internally and externally at high levels or with persons of influence frequently.
Presentation Skills: Ability to design and deliver compelling business presentations.
Min. Education: Undergraduate degree required.
Human Resource Management with some outsourcing experience and track record with selling services (would be a bonus)
Lots of Travel