A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC needs Management Accountant in Lagos, Nigeria. See details of the offer below:
Role: Management Accountant
Key responsibilities of Management Accountant
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Produce the budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide variances analysis from budget, identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and annual financial statements
- Assist with audit preparation to allow timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Maintaining records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets
Qualification and Requirement
- BSc. or FIND Accounting
- Membership of either ACCA or ACA is essential
- Preferably 10 year’s professional experience in budgeting, external reporting or internal management reporting from manufacturing or automobile Industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the preparation of financial statements
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting and forecasting principles and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic-N. or similar accounting software
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and standards – IFRS
- Demonstrated Excel modelling skills (Intermediate to Advanced).
Skills and Attributes
- Must possess effective planning and scheduling skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal
- Must possess evaluation and review
- Must possess good carmen and oral communication skills