Exciting Opportunity for a Management Consultant- Production Operations. The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (13 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services and quality meals to our customers. So, if you’ve got consulting experience in the manufacturing/production sector(s), passionate about reviewing and improving business processes and developing systems and people, and looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist to reengineer our production/ kitchen operations and design appropriate best practice structure.
This will cover;
- Processes, volumes (statistics on quantity to be produced/ handled in each process) and best utensils/ technology for each process
- Space requirement, design/ layout
- Equipment requirement
- Develop Job descriptions- including ideal KSAs (Knowledge, Skills and abilities) of candidates to properly fit job roles in the production department
- Manning Analysis- Calculation of how many staff needed for production activities across units
- Performance management
- Review, propose, develop and execute processes, systems, policies, procedures and operational standards/manuals across our production units
- Prepare operational reports that analyze adverse trends and make recommendations to Management on methods to improve service, reduce costs, upgrade menus, acquire new equipment, and manage personnel.
- Monitor and direct the day to day production across our production units
Skills and General Requirements
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 4-year experience in a professional service/consulting firm
- Relevant project experience in process review and organization development will be an added advantage
- Can do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- Strong ethic of accountability to drive results
- A high sense of resolution, and the ability to build and lead strong teams to continually achieve better levels of efficiency.
- Hands on, roll-up-your sleeves kind of individual who is open to the sharing of, and reaction to, ideas in an open forum
Interested? Kindly send your updated CV to [email protected] with the position as title of mail