MTN Nigeria is looking for Manager, Closed Loop Feedback and Knowledge Delivery in addition to its award winning team.
- Responsible For Providing Highest Quality Of Customer Focused Care And Satisfaction Using The Knowledge Of Products, Systems, And Procedures To Make Informed Decisions And Maintain Profitable Customer Relationships.
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Strategic Partnerships With MTNN Leadership Team To Drive Awareness On Expected Behaviours And Impact On Non-Compliance On Bottom Line Results And Company Image/Reputation.
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Work With The Wider Customer Experience And Commercial Teams To Establish Voice Of The Customer Program To Share Learning’s/ Updates With The Wider Business.
- Identification Of Customer Experience Improvement Actions/Initiatives/ Customer Pain Points And Associated Business Plans And Benefit Cases.
- Mapping Of Existing And New Customer Journeys Against Agreed Methodology-E.G. CLF Feedbacks
- Identify And Facilitate Support Aids To Achieve Prompt Realization Of Service Level Targets
- Develop And Use Integrated Reporting To Drive Insight And Action And Present Integrated Findings To Senior Management.
- Use Consultative Approach To Working And Partnering With Stakeholders And A Polished Influencing Skill To Manage Through Opposing Views To Find The Right Solution.
- Facilitate Collaborative Activities That Enable Branded Customer Care/Experience – Use Regional /National Forums Such As Engine Room And Other Team And Regional Meetings.
- Analyze Information, Interrogate And Interpret Data Relating To Business Performance – Ensuring A Consistent Approach To Measuring Customer Experience Via CLF/VOC.
- Participate In Development And Deployment Of Commercial Strategies To Foster Consumer Brand Loyalty
- Ensure The Tracking Of Overall Sectional Performance Against Specified KPIs And Report This Information On A Regular Basis To Customer Relations Management And Customer Experience.
- Collaborate With Wider Customer Experience Team To Facilitate Resolutions Of Business And Outer Loop Challenges From CLF/VOC.
- Track And Monitor Customer Services And Customer Care Operations And Ensure Action Is Taken To Improve And Realize Service Levels And NPS Targets.
- Partner With MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners To Deliver Business Value.
- Manage Relationships With Key Stakeholder Units (EBU, Information Systems, Credit Collections & Billing, Marketing, Sales & Distribution, Walk-In & Online).
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Review The Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Support Organisational Employee Awareness On Ethics – Including Providing Regular Training To Employees On Ethics Matters, The Application Of Standards And Guidelines, Relevant Laws And Regulatory Requirements, Promoting And Enhancing A Strong Telecom-Wide Compliance Culture Etc.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Regional Travel (For Regional Service Managers)Experience & Training
- First Degree In Social Science Or Any Related Field
- An MBA Is Desirable
6-13years’ Experience Which Includes:
- 3 Years Work Experience In Area Of Specialisation In Experience Supervising Others.
- Experience In Data Gathering And Analytics
- Experience In Project Management
- Experience In Service Improvements Models And Execution
- Experience In Managing Complex Processes And Procedures
- Experience In Knowledge & Service Delivery
- Experience In Close Loop Feedback Management
- Budget Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employee Performance Management
- Management Programs
- MS Excel (Intermediate And Advanced)
- MTN Products & Services
- Project Management
- Service Excellence
- Audit/ Inventory Training
- People & Performance Management
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Business Intelligence
- Service Segmentation
- Resource Planning
- ICT Cutting Edge Technologies
- Crisis Management
- Innovation Management
- Credit Management
- Change Management
- Brand Management
- MS Office Enterprise
BA, BEd, BSc Or HND