MTN Nigeria is looking to hire qualified candidates as Manager, Demand Management in Lagos Nigeria.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the annual operating plan for it demand / supply forecast.
- To lead the demand team responsible for the delivery of demand solutions to the various business units in mtn.
- Support the shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing network group processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (i.e. grow market share, grow ict & data revenue, increase ebitda margins, assure revenue, capex returns management and net subscriber additions).
- Participate in the review of business processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve the division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic partnerships with mtnn leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of mtn group and mtnn transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity, including agile delivery framework, digital transformarion etc
- Drive an increase in mtnn’s net promoter score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) And develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across mtnn’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Co-ordinate all infrastructure providers, customers, vendors & various cluster teams, as well as resolve escalated issues.
- Maintain agile practice and build strong partnerships across the business, vendors, and traditional it leaderships and drive the culture of agile throughout the partner ecosystem.
- Translate demand requirements into supply requirements, both manpower and capacity (six quarter horizon)
- Review and validate the demand management processes during the competency centre requirements gathering
- Balance supply and demand in accordance with supply constraints and customer priorities
- Provide input into the annual planning process by providing a view of committed manpower and committed delivery
- Help identify demand conflicts; recommend escalation where appropriate in order to drive resolution and balance requests for new work with current work load
- Manage the supply plan (i.e. plan showing forecast headcount; skills breakdown and permanent / contractor mix by month)
- Compare forecast versus actual manpower utilization and identify actions to resolve manpower constraints
- Update supply plan in line with variances between actual and forecast demand (captured via the time reporting process)
- Overall demand adherence to timelines
- Adherence to demand management processes and polocies
- Business satisfaction with demand management process
- On time releases and functionality delivery as per plan
- Post implementation review and auditsmanage day-to-day operational aspect of a demand and scope and handover of completed projects to service delivery operations.
- Manage demand budget and determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities as well as set up key performance indicators for team members.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in any related field
- Project management certification.
- 6 – 13 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation.
- Experience in managing banking or financial services/software and telecoms projects.
- Project management experience with focus on telecommunications and finanacial institution. Leadership problem solving, budgeting & scheduling prioritising workload of self and others skills.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.