Deputy General Manager (Noodle Production and General Maintenance of Production Line)
Deputy General Manager is responsible for entire Noodle,CSD and Water Processing plant Production Operations.
Candidate must have Noodle,CSD and Water Processing Plant Experience.
- Planning of Effective preventive / predictive / break down maintenance of various machinery and equipment to increase machine UP Time / reliability.
- Training and development
- Design production plan, coordinate for RM & PM availability
- Review and improve plant performance in terms of productivity, cost and quality
- Ensure adherence to all statutory compliance
- Coordinating with project delivery schedule
- Plan machining to maximize efficiency not compromising Customer Delivery
- Able to design the production line with respect to manufacturing flow, QC Flow.
- Able to handle design change management with respect to production
- Derive the BOM of product
- Setting up Production /Assembly line, Development of hard tool , maintenance, improvement of the product line
- Able to maintain & improve the product quality
- Able to bring in the production efficiency and reduce the production cost
- Carry out the Trouble shooting of manufacturing line.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication
- Problem solving ability
- Planning and coordination
Minimum Qualification: Degree with 8 Years’ Experience in Noodle,CSD and Water production.