MTN Nigeria is looking for Manager, Sales and Trade Development in addition to its workforce in Lagos.
- Co-Ordinate Execution Of Regional Trade Marketing Strategies To Drive MTNN’s Value And Growth Aspirations.
- To Propagate The MTN Brand Within The Region, Through The Development And Implementation Of Innovative Marketing Initiatives.
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing Sales & Distribution Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Serve The Division’s Internal Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience.
- Strategic Partnerships With MTNN Leadership Team To Drive Awareness On Expected Behaviours And Impact On Non-Compliance On Bottom Line Results And Company Image/Reputation.
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Plan And Manage Supplier Relationship With Distribution Company And Customer Relationships.
- Collaborate Cross Functionally – NWG, Marketing, Enterprise Solution, CR, In The Regional And Territorial Engine Rooms To Ensure Commercial Alignment In Achieving The Objectives Of Revenue, Profitability & Market Share In The Sub-Region.
- Network And Build Solid Relationships With Internal Units And Relevant Third Parties (E.G. Strategic Investors, Technical And Finance Partners, Business Consultants Etc.) And Develop A Close Working Relationship With Relevant Information Sources To Provide An Integrated Service.
- Maintain Effective Working Relationships With Internal And External Suppliers.
- Coordinate, Coach And Influence External Partners And Essential Support Departments Across MTNN’s Business Units To Deliver A Seamless Pre-Sales And Post-Sales Service Experience.
- Execute The Retail Strategy In The Territory To Achieve The Objective Of Retail Expansion, Dominance, Mind Share And Loyalty In The Region.
- Identify, Create And Execute Communal & Goodwill Events And Sponsorship Initiatives In The Region To Drive Affinity And Localization Of The MTN Brand In The Region.
- Research And Provide Feedback Reports On Competitor Activity, Network Quality, Peculiar Market Situations And Any Issues Affecting The Marketing Of MTNN Products In The Region
- Achieve BTL Visibility Objectives Across All Outlet Types And Category In The Region Through The Effective Planning And Execution Of Merchandising.
- Review Analysis Of Regional Marketing Surveys On Current And New Product Concepts And Recommend Future Product Development Within The Region.
- Develop And Execute Territory Specific Trade Marketing Initiatives To Ensure Achievement Of The Business Objectives In The Region.
- Develop And Manage Profitable And Sustainable Partnerships To Achieve Our Data Device And Mobile Money Objectives In The Territory.
- Ensure Standard Look And Feel Across All MTN Retail Outlet Types In The Territory
- Ensure Effective Communication Of The MTN Brand And Proposition At The Retail Layer Of The Distribution Channel
- Assist In Establishing And Maintaining Consistent Corporate Image Throughout Product Lines, Promotional Materials, And Events.
- Co-Ordinate The Presence And Relationship Of MTNN With Stakeholders And Policy Makers At The Regional Levels.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Coach And Train The Team To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Regularly Review Their Training Needs.
- Review Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Identify Training Requirements Of Team Members, Develop Program To Address Knowledge Gaps And Implement Training Interventions For Retail Participants To Ensure Adequate Knowledge Of MTNN Products.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions.
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline
- Fluent In English
- Possession Of A Master’s Degree May Be An Advantage
- Minimum Of 6- 13 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising/Managing Others
- Experience Working In A Medium To Large Organization
- Marketing Management Experience Within The Telecommunications, FMCG’s Or ‘New Age’ Service Industry
BA, BEd, BSc Or HND