SENCE is seeking Marketer for one of its client. Sence is a reputable agency managed by Mrs ibok who doubled as the founder and CEO of SENCE. A lawyer and HR specialist with a passion for innovation and SMEs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
• Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
• Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
• Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
• Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
• Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
• Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
• Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
• Critical Thinking – ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Quality Decision Making skills.
• Time Management skills
• Persuasion skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Ability to manage Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Ability to manage Financial Resources — Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Work experience 2-5 yrs