- Address No.1 Bank Avenue GRA (beside First Bank of Nigeria main branch off Okpara Avenue), Enugu
- Salary Offer Basic Salary + Transportation plus earned incentives based on targets met
We an alternative power and solar energy company with the mandate to providing alternatives to power solution in Nigeria. Our solutions (services) include Backup power systems, solar energy plants (off grid & hybrid), solar powered system (streetlights, borehole pumping systems, floodlights, etc); just to mention but a few. Our products include: inverters, deep cycle batteries, solar panels, charge controllers, LED bulbs and streetlight lamps, installation accessories, etc. We are seeking to hire the right candidates as our Marketing/Sales Reps at our Enugu office that would represent our brand and help us penetrate our market.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet monthly and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Present, promote and sell our products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Analyze the territories/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Education Requirements: Interested candidate must hold at least an OND/HND/B.Sc in relevant field
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Sales representatives must know their products inside and out, so most of your training will be done on the job
- must have: good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
How To Apply
Interest persons can send in their applications with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com