A private British primary school in Abuja looking to hire a well-trained and experienced teacher in mathematics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the state’s core educational standards.
- Adapting mathematics curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students.
- Evaluating the academic and social growth of students.
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures.
- Utilizing educational equipment, such as materials, books, and other learning aids.
1. NCE, B.ED, M.ED
2. At least 3years of relevant experiences
3. Extensive knowledge of the British curriculum
4. Computer literacy compulsory