Media Perspectives Limited is seeking two (2) Media Planning Managers who will manage the development and implementation of media strategies for some of our multinational clients. The media planning manager will report directly to the Director, Media & Strategy and will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of media planners and buyers to provide media investment services for our clients.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with senior client contacts.
- Monitoring the financial activities of the team.
- Managing the account team to ensure operational efficiency.
- Training and supervising team members to deliver GRP-based media solutions to client briefs.
- Performing other duties assigned by the senior management of the firm.
The ideal candidate for these positions must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Have 5 years + track record in media planning and buying.
- Have significant team leadership experience.
- Possess excellent media planning skills spanning traditional and digital media.
- Be a fluent English speaker.
The Media Planning Manager will earn a highly competitive salary package that is at least ten percent (10%) above industry average.
The Application Process
To apply, please send an email titled, ‘’Media Planning Manager’’ to email@example.com with the following attachments:
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Application letter highlighting your qualification and suitability for the position.
- The name and contact information of two professional references.