Medical Services Sales Representatives: Abuja/Lagos/Makurdi/Osogbo – Our client owns a diagnostics and medical service laboratory, they support all laboratories testing needed, and they take pride in swift turnaround time, reliable results and a wide array of available investigations.
They are in business to deliver comprehensive medical testing, analysis and reporting with the reliability and personal service you require. They understand the unique needs of patients and those who care for them that’s why they work side-by side with their patients, physicians and organizations to support their unique needs, processes and schedules
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in a Science related Course.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with demonstrable success within a pharmaceutical/medical sales role in preferred location
- Applicant must be familiar with Medical Network of preferred location
- Knowledge of basic medical diagnostic investigations and services
- Goal orientated, persistent team player, who is hungry for success,
- Highly motivated, results driven, solutions focused, accountable with a high level of integrity to work on a successful brand
- Purpose driven ,flexible, account management approach, broad business mind and positive attitude to drive business through your network of healthcare providers
- Good customer handling skills with a desire to surpass set targets through collaborative approach is essential
- Excellent IT skills, Strong interpersonal skills, accuracy with good attention to detail
- Current Driving license
- Business development for laboratory and diagnostic services
- Market laboratory and diagnostic investigations and services to Healthcare providers and other prospects.
- Provide prospective clients and healthcare providers with adequate information on products and services.
- Represent company at official meetings, medical conferences, workshops, exhibitions etc
- Design business development materials that would be used by the medical services sales representatives team
- Attend to inquiries and troubleshoot complaints that may arise in course of operations
- Perform all tasks and assigned duties and related to marketing laboratory services.
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g. Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives, Secondary Care Representatives, Key Account Managers or Market Access Specialists.