Network Engineer – IHS Towers
The Network Engineer is responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the company’s information technology network subsystem including but not limited to LANs, WANs. ISP, intranet systems and network segments.
The Individual must have the ability to prioritize and multitask; willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge. Excellent communications and interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments and internet/ intranet systems.
- Design and implementation of new network solutions and improving of the current environment.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughput the company’s LAN/ WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Perform network IP address assignment and VLAN distribution
- Assign routing, protocols and routing table configuration.
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
- Hands on experience implementing and administering network devices, setting and maintaining policies and rights/security within the environment: CISCO, MCU, CISCO WLC and CISCO AP
- Extensive skills designing, configuring and troubleshooting enterprise routing protocols, QoS policies and priority queuing and network flow management.
- Good Visio Skills are required.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related discipline (NO EXCEPTION)
- CCNP and or CCNP Certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in network design and support in Cisco networking environment, including expert knowledge of TCP/IP and working and hands on knowledge of routing and Ethernet switching IPv6 addressing and sub netting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in firewall and network security solution: CISCO, ASA, ADS,IPS, filtering, CISCO VPN and cyberoam.