ipNX Nigeria Limited needs Network Management Engineer.
To monitor the network 24*7, providing support for management and efficient configuration of systems that are used for monitoring and service feasibility, ensuring appropriate design and notification are provided in line with the requirement of the user departments.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Application development
- Network Monitoring
- Network Operations
- Server/Application Administration
- Network Device backup
- Dashboard development
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, LPIC/CompTIA, etc.) an added advantage.
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Database Management – Mysql, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management.
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies.
- Open Source software customization.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and technologies in software development.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Experience in Linux and monitoring system environment
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in SNMP. TR-069 and network management
- Experience in Perl, PHP, and Python
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning