Deloitte is seeking Off-Grid Local Capital Consultant in Nigeria to join its workforce.
The Off-Grid Local Capital Consultant will support Power Africa Nigeria by mapping local investors for off-grid projects and motivating them to invest in the sector.
- Identify potential local investors
- Enumerate the synergies with investors’ existing businesses
- Propose structures for investments (direct project investment, holding companies, funds etc.)
- Prepare an approach note for unlocking local investor capital
- Present to potential investors on the opportunities in the sector
- Experience with capital markets/banking sector in Nigeria
- Experience in fund management, fundraising, and/or corporate finance activities
- Experience working with government departments in emerging market environments
- Effective communication skills and ability to coordinate between various stakeholders, including government departments and private sector organisations, DFIs, local commercial banks etc
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team or independently, and meet deadlines consistently
All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 15 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 20 years of relevant experience
Applications from qualified individuals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, 31 October, 2018.