Deloitte is seeking Off-Grid Mobile Finance Consultant to join its workforce in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Off-Grid Mobile Finance Consultant will support Power Africa Nigeria by working to increase the use of mobile finance for potential customers to spread the upfront cost of off-grid energy systems in Nigeria. This work will build on the toolkit that developed by PATRP, which provides step-by-step guidance to off-grid energy companies in Nigeria on the specific models that have been approved by the National Regulator, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and the terms for working with a range of Mobile Money Operators and Mobile Network Operators. The objective is to provide tailored Technical Assistance to up to five Off-Grid companies to start implementing the use of mobile finance following one of the models outlined in the toolkit.
- Provide Technical Assistance to up to five off-grid/mobile money companies to develop pilot outlines in line with the models approved by CBN for incorporating mobile money into their business models, together with Mobile Money Operators and Mobile Network Operators.
- Provide Technical Assistance to these up to five projects to start putting these pilots into operational practice.
- Experience with the mobile finance sector in Nigeria, including its regulatory environment.
- Experience assessing regulations and, ideally, providing technical assistance to government departments and private sector companies.
- Effective communication skills and ability to coordinate between various stakeholders, including government departments and private sector organisations, including mobile operators, Financial Institutions and ideally, off-grid energy companies.
- Ability to effectively handle stress, pressures, and challenges.
- Ability to listen to his team members and communicate instructions effectively.
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills.
- Ability to always pay attention to details and encourage team members to do same.
- Have in-depth knowledge of management goals and visions and work in line with team members to achieve them.
All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 10 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 20 years of experience.
Applications from qualified individuals should be sent to [email protected] on or before Wednesday, 31 October, 2018.