Deloitte is seeking Off-Grid Quality Standards Consultant to join its workforce in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Off-Grid Quality Standards Consultant will support Power Africa Nigeria by identifying various technical standards as applicable to off-grid solutions (solar home systems, mini-grids) and associated mechanisms for certification and design of a quality management program.
- Identify various international technical standards applicable to the sector
- Identify various agencies providing certification of components according to the standards
- Identify presences of such certifying agencies in Nigeria
- Design quality management program, as applicable to Nigeria
- Support in preparation of all associated documentation in order to institutionalize the standards and quality management program (such as through a software platform such as Odyssey)
- Contribute to work plans, reporting, and deliverables as needed
- Experience with quality program design and implementation in Nigeria
- Experience in operation of supply chains
- Experience working with certifying agencies
- ffective communication skills and ability to coordinate between various stakeholders, including government departments and private sector organisations, logistic providers, local commercial banks etc.
All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 10 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 20 years of experience.
Applications from qualified individuals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, 31 October, 2018.