Hobark is looking for Offshore Marine Superintendent in addition to our highly motivated workforce.
- To ensure that all marine operations are
conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner, consistent with industry
standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISGOTT, OCIMF etc), by offload tankers at the
terminal, supply vessels, tugs, work boats and other marine vessels operating
within the offshore facilities.
- Monitor mooring operations and performance of
export tankers in line with Charter Party terms and conditions. Ensure
compliance with Terminal Regulations for offload tankers and to ensure that the
Ship Shore Safety checklist is properly completed and maintained throughout the
loading period. Monitor offload tanker operations and ensure prompt vessel
turnaround in order to avoid demurrage.
- Class 1 (Master Mariner) Certificate of
- DCE (Dangerous Cargo Endorsement) in Petroleum
- Marine Lead Auditor preferred
- At least 5years experience as a Ship Captain,
Marine Superintendent or Mooring/Loading Master. Oil & Gas terminal
experience preferred. Previous FPSO experience desirable.
- A working knowledge of semi-submersible and
jack-up rig move, Anchor Handling and positioning operations
- Industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISSGOT, OCIMF
etc) and their usage within the Company’s operations
- Mooring, Unmooring, Loading processes and
- Currently 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 12 jobs