The purpose of the commercial manager’s role is to develop sales with existing customers in West Africa in conjunction with the regional commercial manager and to identify new business and growth opportunities. You will also liaise with Trade Marketing, Finance and other functions.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Your key tasks
- Ensure effective management and implementation of joint value creation process with customers and distributors
- Develop, implement & review account plans within the overall strategy of the business unit and the group
- Perform regular business analysis to identify key business drivers and opportunities
- Develop and Execute trade marketing activities
- Reach sales and profitability targets
- Insure best in class service level
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree level, preferably in a subject related to Sales and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a B2B FMCG environment
- Experience with dealing with customers in a face to face environment
- Language: Fluent English, French is an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in a multicultural environment
Do you think you qualified for the commercial Manager position ? If yes, hit the apply button now.