The Operations Lead is responsible for supporting the commercial organization (Sales, Marketing and Product Management) in area to ensure strong and sustainable growth of the Row Crops business (Seed and Chem). This position is also accountable for the P&L of the countries in the West Africa (Nigeria, Burkina Faso and others).
- Support the Commercial Team through developing, negotiating and managing customer agreements and pricing while focusing on retaining and improving customer relationships; also analyzing performance in the different areas of sales, relevant margins and expenses, performing account planning and positioning for commercial accounts
- Support Company policy of financial tracking revenue recognition to maintain a proper inventory level to meet both customers and Company needs (Forecast accuracy).
- Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders utilizing Monsanto’s internal expertise and strengths across all divisions and functions promoting initiatives to improve and develop new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by influencing and winning support within the commercial team (sales, marketing, finance, customer operations); support that functional and organizational objectives are met by creating a synergistic culture, transferring Company strategy into meaningful team objectives and actively seeking effectiveness in order to improve performance
- Support the Commercial team by: developing team effectiveness; providing Monthly Reports to Area Lead and circulating to the team to encourage depth of understanding of financial indicators and performance ‘v’ country scorecard.
- Ensure compliance with local, state laws for all Company activities: acquisitions, mergers, employee agreements, negotiations, agents, consultants, employees, third parties engagements, purchase and/or sales of business / building, contractual signatures, labor rule compliance, ESH local law compliance, FCPA and BC compliance process. Actively engage in driving corrective actions either within the local management team or external parties
- Coordinator and mentor across functional projects and programs: identify and/or lead together with the Leadership Team different project plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English and French
- SAP, MS Office software (Excel, E-mail, Word, Project etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning ability (Setting appropriate milestones and demonstrating forward progress)
- Results focused with the proven ability to use own initiative.
- Strong teamwork (flexibility to work across the areas and positively influencing others)
- Leadership skills
- Establishing clear direction and making decisions on a timely manner
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
How to Apply
Click above link to apply