- Sell and deliver enterprise transformation and business process improvement projects to telecoms clients
- Shape and lead holistic programs that translate operational shortfalls into transformation programs
- Define roadmaps for organization change and process development
- Undertake capability and assessments across processes and systems
- Support operators in defining data requirements and leveraging real time data to drive improved customer experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) – able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling knowledge
- Team and stakeholder management
- Deep telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and Network technology in wireline or wireless environments.
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs for telecommunications companies.
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL, eTOM and security standards. Certification in one or more of these standards is a plus. TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial.
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Managing cross functional teams
- Experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- 4 years + experience in consulting
- 3 years + experience within telecommunications industry architecting end-2end solutions or leading transformation projects
- Previous employment in a consulting company / division
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- Location: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.