Aquada Development Corporation is seeking to hire a Sales Representative with pharmaceutical experience. The candidate will be primarily responsible for serving customers by selling products and meeting their needs. Job duties include but are limited to the following:
- Interface with current and prospective customers to demonstrate products and solicit orders.
- Answer customer questions referring to products, prices, availability, uses, etc…
- Maintain positive relationship with clients after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitor products, prices, and sales.
- Prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success as a Sales Representative.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical sales is highly preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.