AOS Orwell needs experienced Pipping Service Supervisor in Rivers, Nigeria. Oiltools Africa Limited a leading indigenous Oil & Gas manufacturing and service AOS Orwell company is expanding its Nigerian portfolio. We are a qualified Pigging Supervisor to oversee our pigging operations. Reporting to the OAL Operations Manager, and with functional reporting to the Pigging Business Development Lead, this person will be responsible for project management and supervision, in the beginning, of all pigging service operations conducted in Nigeria through OAL, Onne. The expectation is that as the business grows in size, this person will be capable of managing a team of 1 – 4 project managers / supervisors overseeing all pigging service operations.
Position: Pipping Service Supervisor
REF. OAL/SPVRArea: Engineering
Years of experience: 5yrs – 8yrs
- Project management from contract execution through job completion review, all aspects of the job including any subcontractors used to facilitate the job.
- Maintain all job records including daily job reports
- Maintain all equipment, subcontractors
- Eventually, if needed, manage a team of project managers / site supervisors
- Petroleum engineering vocation or university degree, ideal
- 5 years pigging service experience with a minimum of 200 different jobs of varying types including intelligent pigging
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Pigging Service skills (demonstrated)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of IOC safety protocols and operational standards
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.