P&G Plant Technician Internships: The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State.
Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run.
What does P&G Offer?
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
Excellent analytical skills