Microsft recruiting Premier Filed Engineering Platforms. See details of the offer below.
To provide Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to Microsoft Premier Customers. Build very successful relationships with your customer through the delivery of a high-quality technical engagement in a specific technology area. Delivery of an excellent service is essential to promoting the Onsite services as the most customer focused offering available. The engagements may be short-term demand-led or longer term engagements with a dedicated customer.
Team/ Department Mission As part of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) the Premier Filed Engineering Services organization delivers Rapid Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to MS Enterprise customers.
The PFE engineers help Premier customers during the “operate” and “improve” phase of the MS product usage. The Support Service can be proactive for workshop and SKU service delivery and reactive as well as response on critical situations. Increase service availability for Microsoft’s Enterprise Customers by providing proactive support consulting in a specific product or Technology area.
- Use an adequate technical expertise in troubleshooting to support reactive cases
- Deliver proactive onsite support and knowledge transfer to the customer
- Drive on preventing incidents during your customer visits
- Deliver SKU services and customized workshops.
- Drive high customer satisfaction on CSSS support incidents.
- Maintain deep knowledge of latest products and configurations of Enterprise Customers by continuously increasing technical knowledge.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Deliver technical workshops, presentations and documents.
- Maintain your accreditations.
- Collaborate with Microsoft teams to deliver a high quality service.
- Work with Microsoft support engineers using knowledge of your customer’s environment to accelerate problem resolution.
- Manage customer expectations and deliver a service in line with contractual obligations.
- Develop and deliver new services to exceed customer expectations.
- Take responsibility for the Microsoft engagement and your own self development.
- Work within Microsoft account teams on strategic customer deployments which may extend outside business hours.
-Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
- Face-to-face customer engagement skills.
- Troubleshooting complex issues.
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting large and complex Enterprise customer’s environments.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong English skills.
- Good command of French.
- 50%-75% travel within the region.
- Experience with Windows server 2008 R2 and Windows server 2012, 2012 R2.
- Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements.
- Understanding of the following technologies is desirable:
- Solid background in troubleshooting methodology and problem solving skills.
- OS Performance / Application Performance / Boot Performance.
- Fundamental networking and storage technologies (TCP/IP, DNS,DHCP, File services).
- Intermediate/Advanced skills with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Advanced Group Policy Management and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with enterprise Identity Management (AD, AAD, FIM).
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Hyper-V and Azure IAAS
Platforms Premier Field Engineers should be experienced in implementing, operating, tuning and troubleshooting enterprise Windows servers Solutions. While our key relationships are typically with our customers’ 3rd / 4th line Windows infrastructure support teams, Platforms Premier Field Engineers will also find themselves working with engineering teams, so need to be confident working at this level.
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong team participant and involvement in team workload and activities.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Open and respectful with others.
- Willing to take on big challenges.
- Passion for customers, partners and technology.
- Accountable for commitments, results and quality.
- Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence.
- MCSE certification or similar job experience.
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- ITIL/Service Management experience or 3rd level support experience.