This is an opportunity to join the Primavera Global Business Unit of Oracle providing Pre-Sales support for Nigeria.
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Required Experience And Skills
- Business and technical level English language (written and spoken)
- Pre-sales experience
- Project Management industry knowledge
- Project Management business consulting knowledge
- Project Management software/tools experience
- Experience In One Or More Of The Following Verticals
Aerospace & Defense
– Engineering & Construction
– Oil & Gas
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Presales support for Nigeria;
- Discussion with customers, VARs to validate customers’ pains and requirements via meetings, phone calls, webinars and/or emails;
- Demonstration of Primavera solution based on clients’ requirements either derived from RFP or detailed requirement analysis;
- RFP response from a functional and technical perspective;
- Creation and monitoring of customer evaluation, pilots and proof of concepts;
- Sourcing answers to technical questions regarding a defined sales opportunity;
- Participating in EMEA PGBU executive marketing events;
Examples Of PPM Experience
Be able to define the difference between TOC and CP scheduling techniques,
Capable of discussing which EVM techniques can be applied to different types of situations to support successful project completion.
Talk in depth about top down planning and bottom up planning.
Discuss how the Monte Carlo technique enables better planning.
Argue points for both quantitative and qualitative planning and risk assessment techniques.
Discuss Project Portfolio selection techniques, including the use of Boston charts to support visual portfolio analysis.
Examples Of PPM Tools
MSP, Asta, Clarity, Hydra, Planview, Change Point, Artemis, Welcom, Safran, PowerSteering