A Leading Flexible Wrapper Company in Nigeria is currently searching for Production Manager and sales manager. See details of the j0b below.
Production Manager (Flexible Plastic Wrapper Manufacturing)
1. He has to manage all production activity & managing plant work force efficiently.
2. Will be responsible for day to day production planning, process improvement, plant trouble shooting and production yield improvement.
3. He would be required to coordinate with the maintenance, utility, Q.C, store, R&D dept and HR for day to day operations.
4. He will also be responsible to run plant as per standard safety norms.
5. Manages the production quality product constantly improves processes.
7. Maintains production records,Ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
8. Operation & maintenance of the production equipments.
9. Motivate, lead and guide a team of engineers, supervisors & technicians
10. Ensure that production and productivity targets are achieved
11. Suggest and adopt good manufacturing practices
12. Ensure safety of plant, machinery and personnel
13. Continuous innovation for improving efficiency
14. Ensure quality of products
Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
Be a good team player; Very good inter-personal relations
Applicants should be B. Tech/B.E preferably with management qualifications.
Experience: 5-7 years exp. in operation & maintenance Cartons plant.
Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers
Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets
Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
Report on sales activities to top management.
Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
Compiling and analysing sales figures.
Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
Collecting customer feedback and market research.
Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
Conveyance is a must.
Applicants should be graduate preferably with management qualifications.
Experience: 5-7 years exp. in Sales and Marketing.