FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for Program Officers, to be located in several states, for the upcoming eight-year DFID Nigeria Health Investment programme. The position is contingent on the requirements of the solicitation and upon award to FHI 360.
Program Officers will be located in:
The Program Officer will be responsible for:
- Provides technical assistance and support to programs.
- Collects, complies, and analyzes information relevant to programs.
- Provides administrative and project support, in addition to communication efforts related to program management and execution.
- Ensures compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Monitors budget for programs and develops monitoring system for reviewing project status.
- Ensures completion of program while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements.
- Develops/Reviews work plans, prepares presentations, and supports other related program objectives and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent or higher in management, or other relevant field.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant, progressive experience in accounting, finance and operational management, and experience in a government contracting environment.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience with DFID-funded programs preferred.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English and Hausa
- Excellent computer software skills.