Project Controller – The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Proficiency in finance and commercial laws, Some Contracts experience
- Control adequacy of proposals with procedures in place (quotation prepared, minimum rates, terms of payment, schedule of delivery, …)
- Prepare the Project Monitoring Template for the administrative follow-up of the project up to completion
- Control and organise administrative monitoring of the project in each of its phases
- Ensure necessary documentation is issued or received on time.
- Control invoices raised to request cash payments, transfer of ownership and receipt of cash due by client;
- Control Invoices received and costs allocated to the projects.
- Perform regular reviews with the technical team of the deployment phases.
- Assist when necessary the deployment team with clients on administrative matters
- Alert management on variances from initial programme (prices variance, delays, missing documents, risks, …)
- Review and Control quotations prepared for new projects
- Extract costs allocated to project and compare margin evolution with initial quotation.
- Investigate variances and prepare analysis of margin trends.
- Ensure accounting of project revenue and costs is compliant with DAF 48.
- Assist Business Controller in monthly closing and reporting
– Proficiency in finance and commercial laws
– Experience in audit
– Ability to communicate efficiently with management
– 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience
– Contract experience will be a great advantage
– Project Finance experience is desirable
– MSc or MBA in Finance or Numerical Discipline is desirable
– Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage