Project Director – Huawei Technologies a leading global ICT solutions provider is currently recruiting into Project Management department to boost its manpower need. See details of the position below.
- The Delivery Program Director/Manager takes accountability for delivering the intended BSS/CRM project within time and budget, scope and quality.
- Accountable for the establishment and implementation of an End to End Program of work.
- Accountable for all major deliverables from the project team’s within the Program.
- Responsible for endorsement and/or approval of resolution of key issues as they arise during the life of the Program including resolution of conflicts between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide expert assistance and guidance to the individual Project Managers with the Program.
- Act as the key internal interface between the project teams, and Huawei Executive management teams.
- Define and implement the overall program, structure, strategy and approach, including the program plan and interdependencies and critical success factors, structure for Program and Project, as set out in Huawei Delivery methodology.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team to drive the program to achieve the intended business outcomes against the defined critical success factors.
- Exposure to Telecom Services (at least 10 years as PM or Director).
- Base knowledge of Telecommunication systems is mandatory.
- Delivery management experience in large or complex BSS/CRM (telecommunication industry) projects is mandatory.
- Strong leadership and vision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers at a Senior Program and Executive levels.
- Excellent supervisory, organizational and training skills.
- Demonstrated expert skills in program development and execution.
- Skill in coordinating activities, evaluating data, and establishing priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and make well-reasoned, sound decisions.