EngenderHealth Nigeria needs Project Driver. See details below:
EngenderHealth Drivers will work with other staff members of Engender Health Fistula Care Plus Project, to provide support for program implementation that will entail driving staff members within/around the various parts of Nigeria and also help in running office errands.
- Clean and inspect the office vehicles on a daily basis.
- Perform basic routine check (oil, water, battery, tire pressure, lights e.t.c) every morning and always with a view to identifying any faults and reporting same promptly to the Admin and Logistics Officer or Finance and Administration Officer.
- In liaison with the Admin and Logistics Officer or Finance and Admin Officer assist the office in logistics/movement of office property/asset.
- Bring to the knowledge of the project management any faults noticed and repairs to be carried out on the vehicle immediately as it is noticed.
- Maintain a “Vehicle Movement Register” and a “Log Book” and ensure that staff or any other official visitor taken on a trip signs off the logbook at the end of each journey.
- Driving of staff and official visitors to all approved journeys/destinations.
- Assist in dispatching of all official mails/packages as determined by the EngenderHealth office.
- Report to the Admin and Logistics Officer or the Finance and Admin Officer when the vehicle is due for refueling; complete the fuel register for fuel replenishment or take funds to procure fuel and then thereafter retire the advance.
- Ensure that passengers comply with proper safety routine while in the vehicle.
- Ensure that the Vehicle is equipped with emergency and First Aid kits.
- Performing any other duties as may be directed by the Project manager or his designee.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE Certification or its equivalent
- Holder of a valid Drivers Liscense (Class E).
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Demonstrated experience of the Nigeria road network system within geo-political regions.
- Ability to interact with all cadre of staff and be a good team player
- Detail oriented, honest and patient
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and willing to follow and implement instructions
- Ability to organize tasks
- Flexible and dependable. (i.e ability to respond and react appropriately to unforeseen events)
- Thorough knowledge of Motor vehicle functionality (i.e perform range of tasks to fulfill their role
EngenderHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.