A Reputable Real Estate Company, Is Recruiting Suitably Qualified Candidates To Fill The Vacant Position
- From day one you will focus wholly on prospecting for new clients and marketing of company properties to off-taker and use the tools of trade as a great opportunity to create income. As a Property Marketing Manager, you will be working for a dynamic Real Estate Agency using a mixture of negotiation, marketing and sales skills, as well as finding new clients and convincing them that your Agency is the right one to handle their real estate needs.
- We are very keen to create the best of both worlds, team spirit alongside personal success. You will be working on Set Performance Targets.
Generally you will be:
- Identifying real opportunities and customer leads. This is to include the identification of new Clientele in need of our services.
- Sourcing for new Clients/Property Owners, in a bid to increasing company’s property portfolio Arranging advertising to promote the properties
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to tenants on your database ‘Making appointments and viewing properties
- Finding prospective tenants to let our properties.
- Ability to deliver on key promises
- Must work to meet set monthly targets and lKPl
- Must have interest in the Real Estate Market and experience in selling FMCG ‘Must be willing to work late and at weekend when required (Saturday only).
- Minimum requirement of 3 years working experience in the Real Estate Market or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) at a senior or managerial level.
- University Degree and professional qualifications beneficial but not essential.
- Will consider candidates with essential work experience.
- Gross Salary – Negotiable, according to experience.
- 7.5% commission paid on letting with further opportunity to earn 5% on any sales achieved.
- Other Benefits: Company Pool car, mobile phone and laptop provided.