Purchasing Coordinator Intern – Robert Bosch Nigeria is an established company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Represent Bosch Power Tools and inform suppliers about Bosch Purchasing Expectations
- Conduct suppliers market researches
- Conduct physical meetings with potential suppliers in Nigeria
- Establish good contacts with local industrial organizations
- Participation in periodical meeting with the relevant department to exchange about findings and status Requirements
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Bachelors in Engineering or Business Administration
- Experience in areas such as marketing or purchasing to develop soft skills is a big plus.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Basic technical understanding of commodities: plastics, turned parts, aluminum die casting and stamped parts.
- Project management skills and good communication; convincing skills.
- Target driven mindset and teamwork skills