- Address No 23, Church Gate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
Quality Assurance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s with experience in the field.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Eye for details.
How To Apply
Applicant should forward application and CV to [email protected]