Real Estate Marketing Executive – Enroyale . Our client is a real estate developer with estates on a 6.5 hectare of land – Occupancy rate is 50 bungalows
The successful candidate will initiate and achieve sales in the corporate sector. He/she will be able to prospect new client as well as maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Specifies and initiates sales, attends to prospective and/or existing customers through product knowledge in achieving optimal.
- Collates and keeps accurate records on customers and collections through proper documentation.
- Establishes that follow-up actions are taken on:
- Proposals to customers emanating from the office.
- Receipts from customers.
- Ensuring that clients’ financial obligations are met.
- Submit regular reports on enquiries and contact made to groups of prospects, etc.
- Assist in the computation of quarterly/yearly sales projections, in accordance with laid down format with the aid of previous data acquired by the department.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
HND/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Sales or relevant qualification in any field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the duties in this job description. Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
Minimum of two (2) years marketing experience in the real estate sector (compulsory).