- Address Plot 1611 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Do you enjoy travelling, learning about different environments and sales? There could be a job for you at Inlaks. This vacancy applies to individuals living in any of the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria (North Central, North East, North West, South East, South South and South West)
- Responsible for the aggressive delivery on sales drive of Agents & Super Agents / Field Officers in assigned region(s).
- Responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Coordinate recruitment, training, administration and management of existing and future agents in the agent network within the region.
- Hands-on supervision of field sales agents and operational support team across various region, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
- Demonstrate skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Motivate team, provide mentorship, and grow sales staff.
- Be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the team and agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- Demonstrate track record in channel recruiting and management, and should have produced meaningful sales revenues at a fast moving consumer goods company or similar products.
Qualifications and experience required
- BSc or HND degree in any related discipline
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience in sales within a FMCG, Banking, Insurance, Marketing, with at least regional management experience.
- Proficiency in regional communication language e.g proficiency in Hausa Language for the Northern Region, Ibo Language for the Eastern Region e.t.c
- At least 3 years in a supervisor/ team lead role in regional management experience.
- Must have deep knowledge of and be able to communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the financial inclusion drive.
- Vast understanding of Western, Eastern and Northern Nigeria market, consumer preferences and trends
- Strong sales acumen
- Strong ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Conflict resolution
Kindly forward your CV to [email protected] on or before 15th December 2018 using “ARS-EJN” as your subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.