ipNX Nigeria Limited needs Retail Sales Manager.
The Retail Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for driving sales increase of all IPNX retail products (FOS) in given territory. She/he is tasked with the responsibility to develop and grow customer numbers by recruiting new subscribers through personal engagement, team leads and direct sales executives (DSE). The RSM is responsible for building relationships with customers most especially SME’s and grow their portfolios by increasing revenue generated from their portfolios. The RSM manages her/his people for success and must develop the territory and be the highest source of information about that territory.
Expected Key Results
- Achieve territory sales target.
- Achieve 60% uptake in streets, estates and MTU’s.
- Drive direct sale executive (DSE) to achieve their set target.
- Train and mentor DSEs.
- Manage, maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects or almost completed deals.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Drive an different sales activities in the given territory.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Works in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Strategic Accounts
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Deadline: 31 December, 2017