ipNX Nigeria Limited needs Retail Territory Manager.
The Retail Territory Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory. The role ensures driving an increase in ipNX retail business by collaborating with the account teams to recruit subscribers and building relationships to keep them and grow the subscriber base.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients within the territory.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Ensure all required KYC customer requirements are met.
- Drive Direct Sales Executives (DSEs) to achieve their set target.
- Train and mentor DSEs.
- All DSEs must achieve 10 new subscribers monthly.
- Organise review sessions once a week.
- Organise Training sessions twice a month.
- Collate DSE sales and competitive intelligence reports and submit to Head, NSD.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is kept current at all times using Sales Tracker software.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Attendance at industry related meetings/events and/or seminars.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Works in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies, and standards, and ensures compliance with all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.SC/HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines (Minimum of 2.2/Upper Credit).
- Understanding Communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 4 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Retail Sales.
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- (Additional requirements for AMs and above)
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Deadline: 31 December, 2017.