RusselSmith Group Recruits API 510/570 INSPECTOR with job reference code: RS-PO-005. Find details of this offer below.
Summary of Functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Taking the technical lead on a daily basis, regarding all inspection work related to his/her area such as pipe line, vessels, tank and platform inspections.
• Provide daily direction to sub-ordinate Inspectors and/or NDE Technicians assigned to his/her area.
• Oversee daily inspection activities
• Routine audits of inspection and non-destructive examination activities related to his/her area.
• Write/review inspection reports, plans, repair recommendations and other inspection documents.
• Communicate weekly with the Operation Department to update the work status or any issue.
• Develop and implement area equipment inspection and testing plans for compliance and turnarounds.
• Implement all the applicable procedure which is applicable to client including HSE.
• Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Operations Support Team and QAQC Team.
• Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
All necessary Certification API 570, API 510 & NDT Level II (UT, MPI, VT, PT & ET)
• Atleast 5years related experience of pipeline, vessels, tank & platform inspections.
• Strong understanding and familiarity with industry codes and standards
• Working knowledge of multiple non-destructive examination (NDE) methodologies typically used in refinery equipment inspection.
• Strong ability in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Valid BOSIET or HUET Offshore Certification
• Full UKOOA Medical
• Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
• Rope access certification (If Required)
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Good housekeeping standards
• Strong safety skills
• Good leadership skills
• Good reporting and business writing skills
Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the construction and offshore environment. Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical hazards
The job is performed outdoors