Coollink NG – We are in need of Sales Account Managers in our Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt Offices.
Responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Responsible for Achieving sales targets
• Carry out needs analysis and recommendation of the right solution based on individual needs
• Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
• Ensure prompt follow up on all customer complaint.
• Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all Customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
• Seek regular informal feedback from customers
• Build and maintain a cordial and productive working relationship with the Support and Customer Care Department
• Updating the Daily and Weekly Prospect Reports
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
• Minimum of 3 cognate work experience in Sales, preferably in an ISP company
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationships
• Emphasizing Excellence
• Prospecting Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Sales Planning
• Motivation for Sales
To apply for any of these positions, kindly forward your current CV to: email@example.com