Sales / Business Development Officer Vacancy At Interra Networks. Hiring the right TALENT is like searching for treasure in an ocean. At Interra Networks, our people symbolize our passion, our pride, our process and our principle. We have a people philosophy and consistently look for people who are highly innovative, talented, debunkers of status quo, business oriented, technologically savvy and people-oriented. If you are one of them, join our team and achieve your full potential.
See details of the Sales / Business Development Officer Below:
The ideal candidate’s role will be to capitalize on the company’s huge growth potential in the public and private sections of the economy, matching the company’s products and services to customer requirements. The successful candidate will develop a base of new customers while cultivating the relationship with existing ones to develop strong repeated businesses. Delivery of consistent outstanding sales results is also required.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Identifying new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer.
- Potential in designated regions through high levels of prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Develop and manage long-term customer relationships via written and verbal communication channels.
- Explore synergies and solutions for working with national and global partners as well as affiliates.
- Updating sales transactions using the CRM funnel.
- Negotiating and close sales in line with set company terms and conditions.
- preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- recording and maintaining client contact data.
- coordinating sales projects as and when applicable.
- Support the marketing unit by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Consistently liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer requirements.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to team by Management.
- A sales-focused and target driven individual.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly creative and innovative, results driven and highly focused on Return On Investments (ROI).
- Good relationship building skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of business development principles.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to work extended hours when required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining consistent quality.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
- Must be highly disciplined.
Not Specific. Apply while offer last. Good Luck