Regus the World’s largest provider of workplace solutions needs Sales Director in Nigeria.
- Driving sales performance across all product areas, particularly workstations.
- Increase conversion of sales leads by working in conjunction with the Inside Sales team.
- Understand customer needs so we advise which solutions and products are appropriate.
- Spend time with existing customers to improve customer satisfaction and look for opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify new channel opportunities and grow existing ones through targeted campaigns.
- Understand the local market to ensure pricing is competitive.
- Be a strong brand ambassador, network with the local business community to gain market intelligence and generate sales leads.
- Drive performance of the Area Managers.
- Work closely with Group teams to ensure sales tools are up to date and relevant to the local market.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Senior B2B solution/service sales and business development background.
- Tangible track record of driving top line sales growth, improving results month by month.
- Pro-active approach to networking within business communities to generate new leads
- Works with customers to understand their needs and finds solutions to their problems.
- Proven ability to develop, manage, track, and close sales and pipeline opportunities
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development.
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations.
- Ability to motivate and drive sales teams, whilst ensuring they have the right resources, and are trained properly.
- Monitor and measure performance through accurate and timely reports.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. Our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain top quality talent is one of our core strengths and has been fundamental to our long-term growth. It is our entrepreneurial, dedicated, customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth. They are driving us forward as we define the future of work. We recruit ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic and can deliver outstanding results we will give you the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career.