- Contribute to the preparation of sales budget and drive sales results to achieve Nigeria (N & E) sales targets
- Formulate and drive marketing activities to promote products and build brands in Nigeria (N & E), working in coordination with the central marketing team
- Detail sales plan for Nigeria (N&E) and ensure sales is achieved on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback and act on the performance of the sales team to achieve individual and team targets.
- Build relationship with customers and Key Opinion Leaders to improve sales and gain market share.
- To follow aggressively on competitor activities and pricing strategies and act accordingly in consultation with SLT.
- Train, coach and motivate team members continually and build a high performing team.
- Drive sales of institutional business to get orders by effectively conducting/ implementing medico marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification: Graduate – B Pharm/ B. Sc. OR Life Sciences. MBA full time is preferred.
Experience: 15+ years of experience of which at least 4-6 years of experience in Africa in Sales & Marketing. Experience in Nigeria is highly preferably.
Competencies: Balances multiple priorities; Product & Pharma knowledge; Analytics – strong in numbers; Negotiation & Commercial skills; Organizing and Co – ordination capabilities.
Language Skills: Fluent in English.
Travel Requirements: With in Nigeria (North & East) as required