Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Full Time Full Time Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Agege, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Asaba, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benin, Benue State, Borno State, Calabar, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Egbokodo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu Road, Ikot Ekpene, Ilesa, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, lekki, Mainland, Maryland Lagos, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Onne, Osun State, Owerri, Oyo State, Plateau State, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Ubeji, Uyo, Warri, Yobe State, Zamfara State
- Address PLOT 5 CHIEF YESUF ABIODUN STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining and implementing processes, procedures and documents for Sales
- SELLING companies services with the marketing team
- Converting leads to customers
- respond to clients queries regarding the services in a timely fashion
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations. Other duties as assigned
- contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies with the marketing team
- assisting in the delivery of approved strategies
- Managing and monitoring customer accounts ( renewals and instalments)
- Managing and monitoring customer records (vetting and updates).
- Follow-up of current and old customers to ensure continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Sourcing new customer care initiatives.
- Prepare bi-monthly status reports for the BM.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance Indicator Reports for the Managing Director.
- Conducting, compiling and recording monthly customer satisfaction surveys and initiating reasonable solutions to issues and suggestions raised and success.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company’s rules around customer credit and debt collection.
- Drafting welcome letters, contract termination letters and general notices to customers.
- Drafting general notices and letters to company staff and company directors.
- Drafting general notices and letters to company current and “hot” clients.
- Provide assistance to customers using the organisation’s products or services.
- Support the BM in the management of day to day interactions
- Highlighting Senior Management of all Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Managing service officers; ensuring the service officers run the services consistently in line with policies and procedures.
- Updating of policy and procedural documentation
Managing processes for all domains by defining, reviewing, engaging in the change control of the process, testing and implementing the process.
|1. Time management and planning
2. Communication skills
3. Good oral communication skills
4. Dedication and passion for the role
5. good people interpersonal skills
6. Ability to think “outside the box”
8. Excellent writing skills
9. Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets
|Skills and Qualification|
|· B.S./B.A. Degree in related fields or equivalent experience
· Proven performance in a Sales/ Business Development role
· Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
· Demonstrated ability to interact and consult effectively with superiors, subordinates, clients and partners
· Outstanding communication, teaming and interpersonal skills
· Fluency in English
How To Apply
SEND CV TO : [email protected]