Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas.
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlets.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities.
- Manage distributors’ accounts.
- Ensure merchandising in the customers and retail outlets.
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets.
- Monitor distributors account and credit facilities and return of empties.
- Write reports on Market situations and trends.
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes.
- Ensure total coverage of our territory at all times
Qualification and Skills required
- Minimum of B.sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of (3) Three years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment.
- Computer literacy Skill.
- Valid driving license
Key competencies and attributes
- Master sales techniques.
- Be dynamic and sociable.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to details (methodical record keeping).
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Ability to drive long distances.