Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Full Time Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Agege, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Asaba, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benin, Benue State, Borno State, Calabar, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Egbokodo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu Road, Ikot Ekpene, Ilesa, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, lekki, Mainland, Maryland Lagos, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Onne, Osun State, Owerri, Oyo State, Plateau State, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Ubeji, Uyo, Warri, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas.
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlets.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities.
- Manage distributors’ accounts.
- Ensure merchandising in the customers and retail outlets.
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets.
- Monitor distributors account and credit facilities and return of empties.
- Write reports on Market situations and trends.
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes.
- Ensure total coverage of our territory at all times
Qualification and Skills required
- Minimum of B.sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of (3) Three years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment.
- Computer literacy Skill.
- Valid driving license
Key competencies and attributes
- Master sales techniques.
- Be dynamic and sociable.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to details (methodical record keeping).
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Ability to drive long distances.